4 Dec 2014
Question Time for 4 December 2014
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Defence: Has the Government given instructions to the Defence Force to begin preparations for deployment to the Middle East against ISIS?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: How many days passed between his 6 November press release stating that Health Benefits Limited was making "good progress" and his announcement that HBL would be wound down?
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's economic plan helping New Zealand families?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he stand by his statement "I am open to having more information on overseas ownership, but I do not favour a register"; if so, why?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received about support for Investing in Educational Success from the secondary sector?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Why did he ask the Ministry of Health to review the minutes of the Health Promotion Agency regarding Katherine Rich's conduct when the Ministry of Health is not the agency responsible for determining whether board members have acted appropriately at meetings?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Local Government: Does she have confidence in the Local Government Commission?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What update can he give on new data acquisition projects to support geological prospectivity signalled in Budget 2014?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Defence: How many New Zealand Defence Force personnel have begun training and preparation for deployment to Iraq, and when was he first advised that training had begun?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has he received on initiatives to help attract young people into the primary sector?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Minister for Māori Development: What concerns regarding the Māori Language (Te Reo Māori) Bill have led to the announcement that a Māori Language Advisory Group is required to provide independent advice to him while the bill is being considered by the Māori Affairs Committee?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister of Internal Affairs: Is he doing enough to prevent problem gambling and ensure gambling venues comply with their host responsibility requirements given an Internal Affairs mystery shopper campaign found that 101 out of 102 venues failed a test regarding host responsibility?