9 Dec 2014
Question Time for 9 December 2014
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received about the stability of New Zealand's financial system?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence in Treasury's economic projections?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that Iain Rennie made a "serious miscalculation" over the handling of a sexual harassment complaint against former Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority boss Roger Sutton?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made about progress in the Government's $359 million Investing in Educational Success initiative?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that he is not going to do "anything sort of random and unpredictable with government spending" in order to get to surplus in 2014/15?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What reports has he received on the progress of improving New Zealanders' skills and employment?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he agree with all the findings of the Summary of the review of the failure to return from temporary release of prisoner Phillip Smith?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Health: What response has the Government received to its call for volunteers to help combat Ebola in affected countries?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Associate Minister of Education: What reports has she received about Hato Petera College buildings and property?
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What reports has he received about international recognition for the Christchurch Central Recovery Plan's Blueprint?
- KRIS FAAFOI to the Minister for Pacific Peoples: Does he have confidence in his Ministry?