11 Feb 2015
Question time for 11 February 2015
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his promise to New Zealanders that "the construction of the new convention centre will not cost taxpayers or ratepayers a cent"; if not, why not?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What are the main priorities for the Government's economic programme in 2015?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What reports has he received on employment growth in New Zealand in the last year?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: How much extra money, if any, is the Government prepared to give SkyCity as part of the convention centre deal?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement "we're actually going to stand up for human rights…"?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Police: On what date, if any, was the first of any briefings given by the Commissioner of Police or his staff, to him, his predecessor, the Prime Minister or any of their offices in relation to the reported investigation into Mike Sabin?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Building and Housing: What progress is the Government making in increasing the pace of new house construction and expanding Government support for first home buyers?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he stand by his statement that the Massey University home affordability index is the "comprehensive" and "neutral" measure?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Transport: What progress has been made on delivering the Government's Accelerated Regional Roading Programme?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Defence: Does he stand by his statement this morning that comments about sending troops to Iraq being the price of being part of the club were "unfortunate"?