12 Feb 2015
Question Time for 12 February 2015
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received about what progress the Government is making to support more jobs and higher incomes?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he believe the Primary Growth Partnership provides value for money to taxpayers?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Finance: In light of his comments that a taxpayer bailout is his "least preferred" option, how much is he prepared to spend to save the SkyCity deal?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister for Economic Development: What advice did officials provide about how much more valuable to SkyCity the TVNZ land sold to it for the siting of a convention centre was, once that land was used as the site of a hotel?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Sport and Recreation: What benefits does he expect to be delivered by the Government's support for the Cricket World Cup?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he have confidence in his department?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Housing: What recent commitments has the Government made to improving social housing?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Defence: Will he assure the House that no New Zealand troops will be engaged in active military combat in Iraq during the term of this Government?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What are the expected savings per year as a result of the changes to the National Library curriculum topic loan service?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Communications: What is the current status of the rollout of the Government's Ultra-Fast Broadband and Rural Broadband initiatives?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Police: On how many occasions, if any, has he alerted the Prime Minister or his Office to a matter of significant public interest which he has been briefed on by his officials since his appointment?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Transport: What is the Government doing to support the development of urban cycleways across New Zealand?