Question time for 18 February 2015
1. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that the Government is planning to sell state houses to "encourage and develop more diverse ownership of social housing"?
2. JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received about the latest trends in savings levels by New Zealanders?
3. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Associate Minister of Transport: When will the targeted review of the operating mechanisms of the SuperGold Card free off-peak public transport scheme be completed?
4. TODD MULLER to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What update can he give on competition in the New Zealand electricity market as a result of the Government's reforms?
5. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that "ACC is one of many decisions that add up to whether there is a surplus or not a surplus"; if so, was the decision to reject officials' advice and keep ACC levies $178 million higher than they need to be a decision made to achieve a surplus?
6. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector: Does she stand by her statement "You and your charities are core in our life of caring and sharing, and drive our cultural expression and community based development. This investment of time, effort and energy not only helps our country to function, but also contributes to the strength and resilience of our communities, making them better places for us to live."?
7. TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Corrections: What announcements has he made regarding the Government's initiative to roll out Audio Visual Links in our prisons?
8. IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Is the definition of zero-hour contracts in his review of employment standards permanent, part-time employment agreements with no set hours of work?
9. DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister for the Environment: Is he confident that the Exclusive Economic Zone and Continental Shelf (Environmental Effects) Act 2012 is fit for purpose, in light of the Environmental Protection Authority rejecting both the recent ironsands and phosphate seabed mining applications?
10. KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister for Small Business: What initiatives have the Government implemented through the Business Growth Agenda that assist small business?
11. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Defence: Does he stand by his statement "I've made it very clear that we don't intend to have combat troops in Iraq once you go beyond the wire that's what you're involved in"?
12. DAVID SHEARER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Will New Zealand troops operate under a status of forces agreement if they are deployed to Iraq?