Question time for 19 February 2015
1. ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in its programme to get better results from public services?
2. MAHESH BINDRA to the Minister of Corrections: Was there a Victim Notification Register Alert generated for Phillip Smith at any stage prior to his temporary release from custody in November 2014; if not, why not?
3. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that he would post a "meaningful surplus" in 2014/15; if so, what approximate dollar figure would constitute a meaningful surplus?
4. CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: Is she planning to undertake another Partnership School application round this year; if so, will any new schools be required to target the same priority learner groups as existing Partnership Schools?
5. JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What progress is the Government making to boost workforce skills?
6. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she have confidence in the Partnership School's Authorisation Board; if so, why?
7. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he think he is competently fulfilling his ministerial responsibilities; if not, why not?
8. BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Small Business: How will the New Zealand Business Number system make it easier for small business to interact with the Government?
9. CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: Does she have confidence in the ability of the Ministry of Social Development to exercise financial due diligence?
10. STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister for Food Safety: Will she assure consumers that irradiated food labelling requirements will be enforced immediately in light of reports that irradiated fruit is being sold in New Zealand without the appropriate label?
11. Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Was the Government's decision to cut 100 percent bag screening indicative of the priority the Government places on biosecurity?
12. NUK KORAKO to the Associate Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What progress has the Government made on the Canterbury Earthquake Memorial?