24 Feb 2015
Question time for 24 February 2015
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement with regard to the deployment of troops to the warzone in Iraq that "I don't think that's a matter for a Parliamentary vote"?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement "Just passing everything by the barest of majorities isn't the right way to govern a country"; if so, why?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on trends in Government revenue and how does this compare with forecasts in the Half-Year Update in December?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: What is the additional amount of gross debt that the Crown has taken on since the Government was elected in November 2008?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Does he agree with the Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment that a 30 centimetre rise in sea level "may not sound much" but "will be significant at a national level" in New Zealand?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister for Social Housing: How will the Ministry of Social Development's social housing purchasing strategy lead to better outcomes for tenants?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Defence: What is the level of risk assessed by the New Zealand Defence Force if its personnel are deployed to Iraq and what force protection would be provided for them?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Small Business: What steps is the Government taking to support growth for small business?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he consider that cuts the Government has made to biosecurity have contributed to the current fruit fly outbreak?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What actions is the Government taking to limit the powers of repossession agents?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?