12 Mar 2015
Question Time for 12 March 2015
- RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement "every Minister believes that the decision that affects them is the one that makes all the difference to the surplus or the deficit"?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received about the growth outlook for the New Zealand economy?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: How much has been spent in total by the New Zealand Transport Agency on roads in the Northland region under National Land Transport Programmes set by the current Government since it was elected in November 2008?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister of Justice: What advice, if any, has she received about Iriheke Pere given that it is over 18 months since he was shot in the back while he was handcuffed and not resisting arrest?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Transport: What progress has the Government made on completing the Waikato Expressway Road of National Significance?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Is the Government's objective to increase New Zealand's net greenhouse gas emissions or is the Government's objective to decrease New Zealand's net greenhouse gas emissions?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister for Economic Development: What reports has he received on GDP growth in New Zealand's regions?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her statement that in the event a charter school closes before the end of its contract "we will use the usual commercial instruments available to us to recover costs invested by the Government"; if so, which specific provisions of the contract with Whangaruru School allow for the recovery of funds in the event the school closes?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made on steps to protect children?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for ACC: Does she have confidence in the ACC Board?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for Small Business: What steps is this Government taking to support growth for small business?