26 Mar 2015
Question Time for 26 March 2015
Questions to Ministers
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Science and Innovation: Does he stand by his statement that the Government will "build a strong business-led R&D ecosystem to strengthen and diversify New Zealand's economy"?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on how low inflation is benefiting New Zealand families?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: Does he agree with the National Business Review who asked "Is the Government's social housing privatisation policy in tatters"?
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Economic Development: What reports has he received on the progress of New Zealand businesses succeeding internationally?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Transport: Will transport spending in Northland return to the level that this Government inherited, given annual NZTA funding for the region has fallen by $36 million since 2008/09?
- Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Associate Minister for Social Development: How much has the Government saved as a result of its benefit fraud initiative?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for ACC: Was the then Minister for ACC Hon Judith Collins correct when she said last year that the reason the Government ignored ACC's recommendation for cuts to levies for employers and workers was "because we need to get to surplus"?
- PITA PARAONE to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received, if any, about why the Māori Education Trust is selling its 320ha Kahutara dairy farm, the late Edward Holmes' farm, that was gifted to the Trust to educate Wairarapa Māori?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What reports has he received on renewable electricity generation in New Zealand?
- MOJO MATHERS to the Minister for Primary Industries: Will he support a ban on cosmetics testing on animals?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister for Small Business: How are small businesses benefiting from the innovation initiatives of the Business Growth Agenda?
- Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Minister for Building and Housing: Have all boarding houses that are "rat-infested, mouldy dives that are unfit for human habitation" been closed down since he said he wanted them eliminated in November 2014; if not, why not?