29 Apr 2015
Question Time for 29 April 2015
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he care what New Zealanders think about climate change, and does he take their calls for action on climate change seriously?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the benefits for businesses of the growing New Zealand economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What impact would a tighter funding path for district health boards in 2015/16 have on their ability to provide quality, safe and timely services?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Associate Minister of Local Government: Did she consider all relevant factors in reappointing the Kaipara District Council Commissioners; if not, why not?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister for Building and Housing: How many applications have been made for KiwiSaver HomeStart since the scheme took effect on 1 April 2015?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Is it Government policy that the Government will return to surplus this financial year and stay there so it can reduce debt, reduce ACC levies on households and businesses, and start modestly reducing income taxes?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Defence: How does he reconcile not providing any further detail on the deployment of troops in accordance with the NZDF policy of "non-identification of personnel and for reasons of operational security" with the Prime Minister confirming overnight that New Zealand troops were transiting through Dubai?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received on welfare numbers in New Zealand?
- CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister of Finance: Is the Productivity Commission Report released yesterday indicative of a Government agenda to privatise the welfare system?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received on improved access to first surgical assessments?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he stand by all his statements regarding workers employed by CNR Dalian Locomotive working in New Zealand?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he support the Māori Party's call for guaranteed healthy homes through the introduction of a Warrant of Fitness for all rental properties; if not, why not?