30 Apr 2015
Question Time for 30 April 2015
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements?
- FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Minister of Trade: Can he explain why he is "reasonably confident of getting the numbers in the vote" given the growth in international opposition to the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Finance: What steps has the Government taken to deliver better public services, and how is this benefiting the Government's books?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: Does he stand by his statement "The Government owns 1 in 16 houses in Auckland and we need to do a better job with them for the sake of tenants and aspiring homeowners, as well as for the neighbourhoods they live in and the wider city"; if so, what experience does the Tamaki Redevelopment Company have that will allow them to do a better job for tenants than Housing New Zealand?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by his statement that "Auckland must have a transport system that meets the demands of its growing population and we are committed to working with the Auckland Council to help make sure Auckland succeeds"?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister for Building and Housing: How will today's announcement of transferring 2,800 Housing New Zealand properties to the Tamaki Redevelopment Company and a $200 million loan facility contribute to increasing the supply and quality of housing in Auckland?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she agree with the Prime Minister's statement that "If those partnership schools don't succeed the Government will be just as quick to close them down as we have been to establish them"?
- MAHESH BINDRA to the Minister of Corrections: Is he satisfied with all aspects of the running of Spring Hill Corrections Facility?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Education: How is the Government ensuring that Māori and Pasifika children are engaged in education from an early age?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: Is he still committed to the Government's goal of lifting exports from 30 percent to 40 percent of GDP by 2025?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Transport: What reports has he received recently on the Government's Urban Cycleways Programme?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Civil Defence: What plans has the Government put in place to ensure as many New Zealanders as possible participate in the national earthquake drill ShakeOut?