20 May 2015
Question Time for 20 May 2015
Questions to Ministers
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in his Budget speech last year, "we are in surplus"?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: How will the Government's responsible fiscal management support better public services for New Zealanders in Budget 2015?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What plans does the Government have in the Budget tomorrow to get the 146,000 officially unemployed New Zealanders, as measured by the Labour Market Statistics, into work?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does his Budget 2015 speech include the statement, "there will be a small surplus this year and increasing surpluses forecast over time"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Defence: What is the Government doing to engage the New Zealand public on the future of the Defence Force?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that "the surplus target is important"?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement in December last year in relation to child poverty that the Government is "working on a comprehensive plan" and it is "shaping up to be a really big piece of work"; if so, will that big piece of work be in Budget 2015?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What research is the Government undertaking to strengthen the forestry sector?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Trade: Does he stand by his description, during the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations, of the Canadian dairy industry as belonging "in the former Soviet Union"?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: What has the Government done to protect the site of one of the most significant battles in the New Zealand Wars?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister of Transport: What is the Government doing about the Tauranga Central Corridor?