23 Jun 2015
Question Time for 23 June 2015
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Māori Development: Does he stand by all his statements?
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in helping reduce New Zealand's external debt position?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister for Building and Housing given that, since he became responsible for housing, the average Auckland house price has risen by $221,000, which works out at over $250 a day?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement regarding refugee numbers that "it's not 750, and I think it's 3000 or 4000 off the top of my head"?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Civil Defence: What support is the Government providing to communities affected by the severe storm and flooding event of 18 to 21 June?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by his statement on who is responsible for the spending at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment: "Well, the Minister responsible for the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment is me"?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister for the Environment: Does he support the continued Landcorp conversion from forestry to dairy despite the impact dairy farming has on freshwater quality, and the ongoing loss of forest as a carbon sink?
- FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister for Communications: Can she provide an update on the build programme for the first stage of the Ultra-Fast Broadband initiative?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he stand by his statement that "What will improve our health and safety record is changes in behaviour and attitude, and that is what I am promoting"?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Associate Minister for Social Development: What update can she provide about the Government's welfare fraud reform initiatives?