1 Jul 2015
Question Time for 1 July 2015
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: How much has been spent by the Government on the Social Bonds Programme to date?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's programme of fiscal management helping keep interest rates lower for longer?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "… we believe that New Zealand can make a positive difference to world affairs and provide a unique and independent voice at the world's top table".
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Health: What steps is the Government taking to improve access to Primary Care for New Zealand families?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with ANZ economist Cameron Bagrie when he says the New Zealand economy is "heading off-piste"?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister of Trade: How many Māori organisations have been consulted during the last 5 years of negotiations on the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has he made on investment in New Zealand's land transport network?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: Is he concerned at the threat posed to New Zealand's grain industry by the huge volumes of grain being dumped into New Zealand due to EU/Russia sanctions?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her statement "I am satisfied that all the contract funding to partnership schools will be spent on meeting the contracted outcome for each school, which is to deliver educational achievement"?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Small Business: What actions has the Government taken to encourage small businesses to list on the New Zealand share market?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister for Primary Industries: Is he aware of reports that local wood manufacturers have been refused the opportunity to buy swamp kauri from Kauri Ruakaka mill, which was formerly called Oravida and is allegedly involved in exporting raw swamp kauri, and what is he doing to ensure that this irreplaceable resource is managed responsibly?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: What percentage of the National Land Transport Programme announced yesterday will be spent on new rail infrastructure?