15 Sep 2015
Question Time for 15 September 2015
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: What did he mean by his statement, "we want Housing New Zealand to be doing the best job it can"?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's programme of economic reform supporting the resilience of the New Zealand economy?
- FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the forecast of the Reserve Bank that unemployment will rise to 6.1 percent by March next year; if so what new action, if any, will he take to avoid this happening?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister for Economic Development: How is the Government helping New Zealand businesses to grow their exports?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement made yesterday on the flag referendum that "I've been very strongly of the view I think it's in New Zealand's interests to change, and I, you know, I hope the political parties can see past the petty politics of that"?
- RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: What concerns, if any, does he have about the state of the South Island economy, given the ANZ Regional Trends report shows that it shrank by 0.8 percent in the June quarter?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister for Social Development: What is the Government doing to support sole parents off benefits and into study?
- DAVID CLENDON to the Minister of Corrections: How many Specific Deductions were issued to SERCO, and then withdrawn, since SERCO took over management of Mt Eden Corrections Facility; and what is the amount of each of those withdrawals?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: Can he confirm that, based on the MBIE survey findings, EQC expects to remediate one-third of homes with "jack and pack" repairs in Canterbury; if so, what will the costs to EQC be?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent reports has he received on smart electricity grid development in New Zealand?