23 Sep 2015
Question Time for 23 September 2015
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking to better position the economy to manage future uncertainty?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that his Government has achieved "a lift in the average wage of more than $10,000 dollars a year"?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Why did he say that pandas are "a subject dear to my heart" and taxpayer money would be made available to get pandas for Wellington Zoo?
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What is the estimated value of public sector construction completed and underway in Christchurch?
- FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Minister of Defence: Does he stand by all his statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement in relation to capital contributions to the NZ Super Fund that "saving by borrowing is like building up your savings with your credit card, it just doesn't make sense"; if so, what has been the average return per annum since the NZ Super Fund was created?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government's policies?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his response yesterday, when asked whether his Chief of Staff was trying to stop him talking about the flag during speeches, that "Far from that being correct, I think record numbers of people are turning up"?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Education: What recent announcement has she made to improve teachers' learning and development so that it lifts student achievement?
- POTO WILLIAMS to the Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector: Does she believe that community housing providers with programmes that include home ownership should be able to be defined as charities based on the definition of charitable purpose within the Charities Act 2005?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Transport: What progress has the Government made on delivering the Urban Cycleways Programme in Canterbury?
- MAHESH BINDRA to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by all his statements?