Arabica and Cream with Dutch Extra Bitter Cocoa
- 5 egg yolks
- 100 mls stock syrup (50% sugar, 50% water)
- 300 gms mascarpone softened
- 150 mls cream lightly whipped
- 200 mls aribica espresso coffee
- 100 mls stock syrup
- 30 mls rum
- 30 mls tia maria
- 400 gms small armereto biscuits
- 25 gms Dutch extra bitter cocoa
Whisk to together egg yolks and stock syrup to a sabayon
Whisk till cold thick and pale in color.
Gently fold in mascarpone with a whisk.
Add the tia maria and rum, fold in cream.
Place armeretto biscuits in the bottom of individual serving dishes.
Combine stock syrup and espresso coffee together.
Pour enough coffee syrup to soak the armeretto biscuit.
Spoon the filling on to biscuits and place in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour.
Dust with cocoa and serve.