- Two boneless trout fillets or one salmon fillet (skin on) (There are lots of videos on YouTube that teach how to fillet boneless).
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of dill Seasoning or fresh dill or fennel tips, finely chopped (I often collect fresh fennel from the river bank while fishing).
- 2-3 spring onions finely chopped (tops included)
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed or grated
- pepper and salt to taste
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place fillet skin-down on a baking tray.
Mix ingredients in bowl and liberally coat the flesh side of the trout or salmon fillet.
Bake 25 minutes until the topping is golden and bubbling with deliciousness.