Lamb Pomegranate Pizza
- 250 grams lamb mince
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2-3 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 2 large pizza bases
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Grease two baking trays.
2. Mix together the mince, pine nuts, cumin, coriander, mint and pomegranate syrup. Season well with salt and pepper. Roll into 20 small balls. Set aside.
3. Place the pizza bases on the prepared trays. Spread each evenly with half the tomato paste. Divide the meatballs, cherry tomatoes, feta and grated cheese evenly on top of the pizzas.
4. Bake one pizza at a time at the top of the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until well browned. Cook the second pizza. Garnish with some additional chopped mint and serve hot drizzled with unsweetened plain yoghurt.