The Ministry of Health in Samoa is this week renewing efforts to warn the public about the dangers of drinking methanol spirits.
Last month, two men died and three others were admitted to hospital after drinking such spirits.
The general manager of National Health Services, Doctor Stanley Dean, says the ministry will release educational guidelines and use the church to help distribute its message to young people at risk.
"We also trying to find a better avenue to get this message to the youth group who are doing this. There is a huge turn over of youth from the church youth groups and other organisations within the country. I think that's a better avenue to relay this message because you will have a better coverage of youth than a one off presentation on the radio or TV when most of them are probably drinking somewhere else."