Another of the Papua New Guinean porters who were attacked while leading a tourist trekking group on the Black Cat Track in Morobe province last week has died.
Two local porters were killed on Tuesday when several men brandishing machetes attacked the group which included trekkers from Australia and New Zealand, some of whom also sustained injuries.
Most of the group were airlifted to the nearest city, Lae, on Wednesday.
However a third porter from the group of seven injured in the attack, Lionel Agilio, died in hospital in Lae last night.
Meanwhile, the police commissioner Tom Kulunga says they've captured four suspects in the attack.
Two suspects remain at large, although the Commissioner says he is confident they will be captured soon.
He also confirmed reports that a man was attacked and killed by relatives of one of the murdered porters who accused the man of harbouring the suspects.