The Cook Islands have named their squad for next month's Rugby World Cup qualifier against Fiji, and confirmed two build-up games.
15 of the 24-strong squad are New Zealand based, with seven from Australia, one in Japan and captain Stan Wright playing for Narbonne in the French second division.
The Cook Islands will play two warm-up matches against Thames Valley on June the 16th and the Blues Development team two days later, before flying to Fiji for the winner-takes-all clash in Lautoka the following weekend.
The winning team will join Australia, England, Wales and another qualifying team in Pool A at next year's World Cup in England.
1. AJ Campbell Gold Coast, QLD
2. Nick Connal Karaka, Counties
3. Daniel Deverauex Bay Of Plenty, Hawkes Bay
4. Reece Joyce Bombay, Counties, AKL
5. Ioane Ioane Hastings, Hawkes Bay
6. Mark Ioane Hastings, Hawkes Bay
7. James Iopu-Johnson Logan, QLD
8. Kima Iosua Massey, North Harbour, AKL
9. Chris Iosua Massey, North Harbour, AKL
10. Louis Makere Logan, QLD
11. Simon Marcel Pukekohe, Counties
12. Justin Marsters Harlequins, Melbourne
13. Jacob Marsters Whakarewarewa, BOP
14. Bon Maui Brothers, QLD
15. Mathew Mullany Old Boys, Wellington
16. James Raea Marist, AKL
17. Joel Rapana University, Perth
18. Chay Raui Ponsonby, AKL
19. Steven Setephano Docomo, Japan
20. Francis Smith Tasman, NZ
21. Iro Teariki Onewhero, Counties, AKL
22. Charles Teraitua Manukau, AKL
23. Sam Vaevae Manly, NSW
24. Stanley Wright Narbonne, France (Captain)
One to be added.