The trial has ended in Papua New Guinea of two men accused of killing an Iranian asylum seeker, Reza Barati, in the Australian-run detention centre on Manus Island last year.
Mr Barati was allegedly beaten to death with a lump of wood by a group of guards during riots, in which 60 other detainees were injured.
Both accused are Papua New Guineans who worked as security guards of the G4S company which was managing the centre at the time.
The pair was represented by the public solicitor's office.
Our correspondent says Justice Nicholas Kirriwom brought proceedings to a close on Tuesday and is expected to release his judgement during the next monthly circuit to Manus.
They were arrested months after the incident, one of them in West New Britain.
At the time police said they were still searching for two foreigners and a local man over the killing.