The annual Winery Tour is back for its tenth year next January and February, presenting ten shows across New Zealand.
Tami Neilson and her Hot Rockin’ Band of Rhythm will open the show, before an all-star band featuring Annie Crummer, Che Fu, Jason Kerrison (Opshop), Betty-Anne Monga (Ardijah), and Hollie Smith take the stage to play songs from their various catalogues.
Then, for the last set of the show, the local super-group will perform music from Prince, David Bowie, Stevie Wonder, Blondie, the Eagles, and Tina Turner.
Winery Tour 2018: ‘Songbook – Together in Concert’
- Friday 19 Upper Moutere Neudorf Vineyards
- Saturday 20 Christchurch Hagley Park
- Monday 22 Wellington Lower Hutt Eastbourne Days Bay
- Saturday 27 Matakana Ascension Wine Estate
- Sunday 28 Kerikeri Kainui Road Vineyard
- Friday 2 Havelock North Black Barn Vineyards
- Saturday 3 Auckland Villa Maria Winery
- Sunday 4 New Plymouth TSB Bowl of Brooklands
- Friday 9 Hamilton Vilagrad Winery
- Saturday 10 Tauranga Wharepai Domain