5 May 2012

The Unprinter

From This Way Up, 12:25 pm on 5 May 2012

It's called the 'un-printer' and it does exactly that, vaporising ink on paper to turn it back into sparkling clean sheets to reuse in your printer. Dr. Julian Allwood's a senior lecturer at Cambridge's Department of Engineering.