A second Mosgiel teenager injured in an explosion while inhaling LPG has been transferred to hospital in Auckland.
Brendon McLeod, 17, and Jamie Jury, 18, were badly burned when barbecue cylinders they were 'huffing' (inhaling to get high) blew up a week ago.
The pair were initially taken to Dunedin Hospital, but Mr McLeod was transferred to Auckland's Middlemore Hospital which has a specialist burns unit.
Mr Jury's sister last week said he needed to go to the burns unit for treatment, but was too sick to travel. He was transferred to Middlemore last Friday.
The hospital says both men are in a serious but stable condition.