The organiser of a hip-hop competition in Sydney linked to a measles outbreak in New Zealand, says a contestant from Asia had the disease but did not have any obvious symptoms at the time.
Four New Zealand dancers caught measles at the competition last month and now seven more people in this country have it.
Up to 1000 dancers from eight countries attended the annual event at Olympic Park.
Organiser Marco Selorio said he found out on Wednesday that a dancer from Southeast Asia had developed a rash several days after the competition ended.
Ten of the 11 New Zealanders who have the disease live in the Taupo and Turangi area. They are aged between five and 25 years.
The 11th case is in Auckland.