The visas of two Ugandan cricket players who vanished on 30 January have now run out and Immigration New Zealand wants to find the men.
The pair were members of the Uganda cricket team that played in an ICC World Cup qualifying tournament late last month.
Faruk Ochimi, 18, and Raymond Otim, 27, vanished the morning the team checked out of their hotel to fly back to Uganda on 30 January, and have not been seen since.
Immigration New Zealand says the men are liable for deportation from Saturday and it's encouraging them to leave the country voluntarily.
Uganda Cricket Association chief executive Justine Ligyalingi says everyone feels frustrated and disappointed.
He says the two men's actions will come back to haunt other cricket players, because their visa applications for future international tours are more likely to be turned down.
Mr Ligyalingi says he wants to apologise to New Zealand and those who supported the team during their stay here.