A risk of electric shock and burns has forced a vacuum cleaner manufacturer to recall one of its products.
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light vacuum cleaners made between January and November 2014 have been found to have an issue with the cord and plug, which could prematurely fail and cause injury.
Shark vacuum owner Euro-Pro said replacement cords and plugs would be installed free of charge to consumers through the Shark service centre and the product was no longer available for sale.
Retailers Mitre 10 and Harvey Norman stock the Rocket Ultra-Light, which is the third Shark vacuum to be recalled in recent times.
[www.sharkclean.co.nz Click here for the company's website]