Two people are in hospital after a suspected gas leak in Hamilton.
The Fire Service said it was called to ProPharma in Hamilton just after 5pm after people reported something smelling like LPG gas.
More than a dozen people evacuated the building and some nearby buildings were also cleared.
One woman, who collapsed unconscious, was taken to hospital in a serious condition. Another person was also in hospital, but their condition was less serious.
The Fire Service said everyone who was in the building had been decontaminated.
However, they had not been able to find the source of the gas and suspected it might have been caused by a chemical reaction.