The Electoral Commission has confirmed eleven candidates will contest the Northland by-election on 28 March.
The seat became vacant in January when National MP Mike Sabin resigned for personal reasons.
Chief Electoral Officer Robert Peden said, now that nominations had closed, the Electoral Commission would begin printing and distributing ballot papers, to be ready for the start of advance voting on Wednesday 11 March.
"Eleven advance voting places will be availabl, and 84 voting places will be open on Election Day," he said.
"Full information about where, when and how to vote in advance is available on our website or by calling 0800 36 76 56."
The candidates are:
- Adrian Paul Bonner, Independent
- Joe Carr , Focus New Zealand
- Robin Grieve, ACT New Zealand
- Maki Herbert, Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party
- Adam Holland, Independent
- Mark Osborne, National Party
- Rob Painting, Climate Party
- Winston Peters, New Zealand First Party
- Reuben Porter, MANA Movement
- Willow-Jean Prime, Labour Party
- Bruce Rogan, Independent