14 Feb 2013

Full takeover offer for NZ Wool Services International

9:00 am on 14 February 2013

Australian based investment company WSI Holdings has made a full takeover offer for New Zealand Wool Services International.

WSI Holdings is an associated company of Melbourne-based wool merchant and processor Lempriere Holdings.

In November, WSI Holdings made a formal bid for all the shares at a price of 45 cents each.

It has now acquired more than 90% of the New Zealand Wool Services shares which means it can now compulsorily buy the remaining 10%.