The English Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore will keep his job despite sending sexist emails.
There were widespread calls for the 54-year-old to quit the organisation.
But the Premier League said in a statement that "no further disciplinary action is required or justified".
Last week Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper published leaked private emails sent by Scudamore to a lawyer friend which contained crude sexual innuendos.
FA chairman Greg Dyke, while calling Scudamore's comments "totally inappropriate", says the governing body will not take action as they don't consider private email comments to amount to professional misconduct.