The RNZ podcast's creator Melody Thomas is looking for people to share their sex stories for a second season.
Season 2 of RNZ sex podcast BANG! is now in production, and if you’ve got a story to share they would love to hear from you.
The brief is wide open and interviews can be conducted anonymously. Below is a list of some of the types of stories they are seeking, though it is in no way exhaustive.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or message host Melody Thomas on Twitter @MelodyRules_
- A male POV on sexual awakening (hetero or queer). The ways in which your sexuality started to become known to you, the celebrity (or other) objects of your lust, things you wish you’d known then that you know now.
- A divorcee or older person who is dating, on technology, changes since they were last dating, sex and modern expectations.
- A ‘vanilla’ couple who are developing or have recently developed a relationship with kink.
- Long term monogamous/monogamish couples who have been through something tough and come out the other side - infidelity, miscarriage/fertility struggles, changes in jobs or interests, awakening of a previously undiscovered side to their sexuality…
- A heterosexual couple where the woman has the higher sex drive
- A heterosexual man who is ‘into’ older women
- Gay men trying to start a family
- Queer ‘virginity’/first time stories
- A grandma or granddad in a new relationship
- Anyone feeling brave enough to talk about: impotence, premature ejaculation, prolapse and/or birth trauma, infertility, surviving abuse, performance anxiety, shame around a lack of sexual experience or having had ‘too much’ sex.