More than 60 people have suffered food poisoning at a Danish restaurant described as the world's best eatery.
Health officials say diners at Copenhagen's Noma restaurant fell sick over a five-day period in February, suffering from vomiting and diarrhoea.
Reports say the source may have been a sick kitchen employee.
The BBC reports that Noma, which topped Restaurant magazine's list of the world's 50 best restaurants from 2010 - 2012, has apologised.
Officials from the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration revealed the results of their inspection on Friday.