Turkey is taking steps to block access to the video-sharing website YouTube, after an audio recording was posted on the site purporting to be of senior ministers discussing military operations in Syria.
Turkey's national telecoms authority TIB said it has taken what it called an administrative measure against against the site but another report suggested that talks are under way. The BBC reported some users found access blocked while others could still use the site.
Reuters news agency had examined the recording and said it could not verify its authenticity.
The anonymous posting claimed to be a recording of senior intelligence and military officials and foreign minister Ahmet Davutoglu discussing possible military operations in Syria.
Mr Davutoglu called the posting - an audio file with photographs of officials - a declaration of war against the Turkish state and nation.
The anonymous posting followed similar releases on social media in recent weeks that Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has cast as a plot by his political enemies to unseat him ahead of 30 March elections.
The premier last week banned Twitter, sparking international condemnation, after the micro-blogging service was used to spread a spate of other audio files implicating Erdogan and his inner circle in corruption.
Turkish court on Wednesday ordered the ban be lifted but the regulator has 30 days to appeal the decision, and Twitter has yet to be restored.