Australian entertainer Rolf Harris will be released from prison on bail in the UK today.
Harris is on trial at London's Southwark Crown Court, where he has pleaded not guilty to four counts of indecent assault relating to girls aged between 13 and 16 in the 1970s and 1980s.
The 87-year-old has been appearing in court via video link from Stafford Prison.
The jury of seven women and five men has been told Harris was due to be released on Friday, and an application for bail relating to his ongoing trial had been approved.
Judge Deborah Taylor said Harris would now attend the remainder of the two-week trial in person.
The jury was not told why he was in prison or how long his sentence was.
The court also heard evidence from a woman who says she was groped by Harris after the broadcast of a live television show in 1983.
She said she was 13 years old when she and her friends visited a BBC studio in London and met Harris in the green room after the show.
"He slid his right hand under my breast and said to me, 'Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?'," the woman told the court.
She said her sister did not believe Harris had assaulted her.
"From my point of view, no-one was taking me seriously so I didn't take it any further at that stage," she said.
In cross-examination Harris' lawyer Stephen Vullo QC suggested the woman had changed her description of how the artist and musician allegedly touched her since making her first statement to police.
Mr Vullo has previously accused another complainant of jumping on what he called "the compensation bandwagon".