22 Jul 2014
Question Time for 22 July 2014
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement: "We have a plan, and that plan is working for New Zealand."?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on regional development, if so, how many regions of New Zealand now have a lower number of people unemployed according to the Household Labour Force Survey compared to when he took office?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What measures has the Government taken to support New Zealand families – particularly through delivering better public services to those most in need?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government's policies?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received about the progress of the Government's welfare reforms?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Has he seen reports that $4 to $5 billion will be sucked out of the economy due to the 35 percent fall in dairy prices since February, and what policy responses, if any, does he intend to make to counteract this?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Education: What progress is being made on Better Public Services targets in education?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: When was the Minister of Police first informed of the misreporting of Police statistics in Counties Manukau, and what did she do with the information when she first received it?
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Justice: What recent Better Public Services results has she announced for the justice sector?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: What evidence does she have that the Government's Investing in Educational Success programme, which removes teachers and principals from their classrooms for two days a week, is the best way to spend over $359 million in order to raise student achievement?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Conservation: What new initiatives has the Government taken in the Rimutakas and other areas to help the recovery of endangered native bird populations?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?