19 Nov 2015
Question Time for 19 November 2015
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What pressures are facing the public health workforce as a result of this Government's decision to fund core Crown health expenditure to cover "most, but not all, inflationary pressures"?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that the Government is focused "on reinforcing the business confidence needed to invest, create more jobs and increase incomes"?
- RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Has he given clear national direction to local authorities to help them protect coastal communities from rising sea levels; if not, why not?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made regarding property investment in schools?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied the Government has fulfilled its 2008 commitment to tackle truancy; if so, why is the truancy rate now higher than it has ever been?
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Deputy Prime Minister: What steps is the Government taking to allow New Zealanders to choose our future flag?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: Does he stand by all his statements?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Police: By what percentage has the crime resolution rate decreased overall since 2008?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Communications: What is the current status of the build programme for Ultra-Fast Broadband and the Rural Broadband Initiative?
- MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: What plans does New Zealand have to help our Pacific Island neighbours given that the Prime Minister of Tuvalu, Enele Sopoaga, has recently appealed to New Zealand to "stand with us Pacific Islands countries and increase their commitments"?
- KRIS FAAFOI to the Minister for Building and Housing: Is he confident that all taxpayers' money allocated for his HomeStart roadshow is being spent appropriately?