2 Dec 2015
Question Time for 2 December 2015
- RON MARK to the Minister of Immigration: Is he aware of agents in India blatantly promoting student visas in New Zealand as a pathway to residence?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that one of the Government's key priorities "is to deliver better public services"; if so, what steps is the Government taking to help achieve this?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister for Economic Development, given that the economy is shrinking on a per person basis?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for Economic Development: What is the Government doing to encourage investment, jobs and growth in regions like the West Coast?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received on access to affordable pharmaceuticals for New Zealanders?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "It makes no sense to be calling for emissions reductions on one hand, while subsidising emissions on the other"?
- MELISSA LEE to the Associate Minister of Education: What recent announcements have been made regarding the Government's investment in education infrastructure?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: Does he agree with the Treasury assessment of the anchor projects in Christchurch that "it is highly likely that additional funding will be needed to finish the programme" and that "this means increasing funding would require significant compromise of other investment initiatives"?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Police: How is the Police using new technology to help victims of family violence in New Zealand?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for the Environment: Does he stand by all his statements?
- STUART NASH to the Minister of Police: Does he think that a 47.6 percent resolution rate for reported sexual assault crimes is acceptable; if so, why?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Transport: What progress has the Government made on its commitment to replace the Kawarau Falls Bridge in Queenstown?