3 Dec 2015
Question Time for 3 December 2015
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: What policies were put in place at the Weymouth development to prevent houses being bought and sold by speculators given the $29 million Government grant for the project?
- DAVID CLENDON to the Minister of Corrections: What was the average period of unlock for young people at Mt Eden Correctional Facility when it was run by Serco in June 2015 and what is the current period of unlock for them under the Department of Corrections?
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on trends in regional employment?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Building and Housing: What evidence or research led to his decision to change pool safety legislation that has been in place in New Zealand for well over 20 years?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for the Environment: Does he stand by all his statements?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What reports has he received on the contribution of international education to New Zealand?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she confident that increased pass rates for NCEA reflect a genuine increase in student achievement?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made to assist job seekers to relocate for full-time employment?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "it makes no sense to be calling for emissions reductions on one hand, while subsidising emissions on the other"?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he stand by all his statements in relation to the Health and Safety Reform Bill; if so, why so?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Transport: What progress has the Government made on its commitment to build the Nelson Street Cycleway in Auckland?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he still have confidence in Serco given that Mount Eden Corrections Facility has dropped to last place in the most recent Prison Performance Table?