8 Dec 2015
Question Time for 8 December 2015
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Finance: What upcoming announcements will the Government deliver on the economic and fiscal outlook?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Does he condone the action of KiwiRail in closing bridge 143 over the North Auckland Line, thereby severing the connection between two parts of the property owned by Owen Clements?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by the Prime Minister's statement in relation to the lack of Pharmac funding for Keytruda that "we've got to give health more money", given his Government has cut health funding in real terms by $1.7 billion?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister for Social Housing: What recent announcements has she made about community housing providers increasing social housing supply in Auckland?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he agree with former Minister of Corrections Judith Collins that "Serco has a strong track record in manging prisons. I'm confident that the company will bring the high standards of professionalism, safety, rehabilitation and security expected by the Government to Mt Eden"?
- MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Will New Zealand join Canada, Australia, Tuvalu and the 43 other low-lying islands, and support the inclusion of a goal to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees in the Paris climate agreement; if not, why not?
- STUART NASH to the Minister of Police: Does he have concerns that the Police's planned new Human Resources Management Information System has been classified by Treasury as having "major risks or issues apparent in a number of key areas"?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Education: What recent announcement has she made on driver licences in schools?
- POTO WILLIAMS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement "you back the rapists" during question time on 10 November 2015?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Justice: What new projects has she asked the Law Commission to begin in 2016?