10 Mar 2016
Question Time for 10 March 2016
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the outlook for the New Zealand economy?
- MAHESH BINDRA to the Deputy Prime Minister: Is he aware that in the Hindi version of the instructions booklet for the flag referendum, an additional word has been added?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister of Justice: What response has she had to the Government's review of the law addressing family violence?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: How much of the $5.2 million spent by the Government on the 40-student Whangaruru charter school, if any, is expected to be recovered following her decision to close the school in January?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that "there is no evidence – no good reason – to believe that there will be widespread farm foreclosures"?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What investment is the Government making in research to promote new forms of precision healthcare?
- CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: When was she first made aware of issues with the rollout of the upgrade to the client management IT system?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Justice: Is she satisfied with the imprisonment rate for convicted burglars?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Small Business: How are small businesses benefiting from Government policies that are contributing to lower interest rates?
METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for National Security and Intelligence: E kore a ia e aro atu ki ētahi whakarerekētanga ki te ture, kia tukua ai a GCSB ki te kohi raraungameta, e pā ana ki ngā tāngata o Aotearoa?
- Translation: Will he rule out any law changes that will allow the GCSB to collect metadata on New Zealanders?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: How many deaths and serious harm injuries have occurred in agriculture since the Health and Safety Reform Bill was passed in Parliament in 2015?