6 Apr 2016
Question Time for 6 April 2016
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all of his statements in relation to tax havens?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: Can he confirm that KiwiBank will remain 100 percent Government owned?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Did he read the report "Taxation of Multinationals" prepared by the Treasury and the Inland Revenue Department dated 15 August 2013, and did he undertake the action sought from him to agree to the recommendations contained in that paper?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What progress is the Government making in ensuring overseas-based New Zealanders meet their obligation to repay their student loans?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he stand by his statement, "Well of course someone has to buy the houses and so of course they will be affordable to somebody"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Given his answer to Oral Question No. 1 yesterday, how does he stand by his statements?
- STUART NASH to the Associate Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has she seen on the conduct of Hikurangi Forest Farms in Gisborne?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Health: How is the Government supporting the protection of New Zealanders against influenza this winter?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister for the Environment: Does he stand by the Prime Minister's statement that in Aotearoa "nobody owns water"?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Communications: What recent reports has she received on improvements in internet speeds?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Land Information: Can she assure the public that the Overseas Investment Office has not approved any applications by foreign investors implicated in the Mossack Fonseca tax avoidance scandal; if so, how?