12 May 2016
Question Time for 12 May 2016
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Revenue: Would greater disclosure requirements in our foreign trust regime reduce the potential use of foreign trusts for tax evasion and money laundering?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the outlook for the New Zealand economy in the lead up to Budget 2016?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What advice, if any, has he received on cost pressures facing community health providers because of underfunding?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has he made regarding the Government's commitment to improving the road link between Auckland, Coromandel, and the Western Bay of Plenty?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does the Government plan to introduce new policies to reverse the decline in home ownership; if so, how long will it take to reverse it?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What further advice does he intend to provide to New Zealand farmers on the Government's ongoing response to the invasive pest plant velvet leaf, otherwise known as China jute, butter print, and Indian mallow?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How is the Government ensuring overseas-based New Zealanders repay their student loans?
- STUART NASH to the Minister of Police: What criteria do Police use to decide whether or not to respond to a call from the public about a crime that has been committed or is being committed?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Disability Issues: How is the Government continuing to support, promote, and maintain New Zealand Sign Language?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Land Information: Does she stand by all her statements regarding Land Information New Zealand and the Overseas Investment Office?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister of Conservation: What announcements has she made on a response to the threat posed by pests to our native wildlife?