28 Aug 2013
Question Time for 28 August 2013
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Why is the $30 million taxpayer funded subsidy to Rio Tinto being managed by the "Government Share Offers Programme" in the Treasury?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Finance: What measures is the Government taking to help prevent a repeat of the damaging housing bubble that contributed to significant economic imbalances in New Zealand in the mid-2000s?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Do all district health boards have sufficient resources to provide safe, quality health services?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What reports has he received on the performance of the Youth Guarantee scheme?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What reports or briefings has he received regarding the commercial future of KiwiStar Optics?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements relating to Government policy?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcements has he made about mineral exploration in the central North Island?
- Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Minister of Housing: What action is he taking to ensure that all available Housing New Zealand houses are tenanted?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Justice: What changes is the Government making to election laws following the inquiry into the 2011 election?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: Has she finished working through how the findings and recommendations of the Australian parliamentary inquiry into digital product prices may relate to New Zealand; if so, will she be taking any action?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Social Development: How will the Children's Action Plan better protect children through greater screening and vetting standards for those working with children?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?