24 Sep 2013
Question Time for 24 September 2013
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement regarding first-home buyers "I don't want to see tools implemented that lock them out of the market"?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What recent progress has the Government made in its share offer programme – and particularly putting everyday New Zealanders at the front of the queue for shares?
- TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister for the Environment: Does she agree with the former Prime Minister and architect of the Resource Management Act 1991, Sir Geoffrey Palmer, that taken as a whole the proposed amendments to the Resource Management Act 1991 will seriously weaken the level of protection given to New Zealand's natural environment under the Act, and how will she address the concerns in particular related to the merging of sections 6 and 7?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Whānau Ora: Does she have confidence in the Whānau Ora scheme?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What conviction and sentencing statistics has she received for the 2012/13 financial year?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Did the July 2012 Treasury report Project 14: Initial advice say that the closure of the Tiwai smelter would reduce the market price for electricity by "roughly 10 percent" and why in his answer to Primary Question No. 4 on 21 August 2013 did he not disclose that advice to the House?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: How is the Government's new warrants to arrest policy for those on benefits ensuring a fairer welfare system?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Has Housing New Zealand been referring people to live in campgrounds?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Associate Minister of Health: What initiatives has she announced to showcase aged care nursing?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: When was he made aware that the Department of Conservation was preparing a submission that would address the potential effect of the proposed nutrient limits of the Tukituki Catchment Proposal?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Conservation: Does he still stand by his statement on the Department of Conservation submission on the Tukituki Catchment Proposal that "I did not give the Department an indication of what that submission would be"?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Conservation: What benefits have been achieved for conservation and recreation from DOC's partnership with Air New Zealand?