5 Dec 2013
Question Time for 5 December 2013
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received showing progress in lifting economic growth and creating new job opportunities?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her statement "We know that great teaching and learning goes on in our schools, but having modern learning environments just makes the whole process of raising achievement for all our young people that much easier"?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Has the asset sale programme met all five tests he set in Budget 2011; if not, does he accept responsibility for any of its failures?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Is he confident that more than 85 percent of Meridian Energy remains owned by New Zealanders?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent report has she received on New Zealand's ranking on the corruption index?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: How many children has her Government lifted out of poverty since 2009, if any?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcement has he made about Block Offer 2013?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the Government's policies are providing every student with the opportunities they need to achieve to their full potential?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Corrections: What recent announcements has she made on the number of hours worked by offenders on community work?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Associate Minister of Finance: Does he still have responsibility for the "Day to day responsibilities, functions and powers of the Minister of Finance in relation to Chorus Limited" as Associate Minister of Finance?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: Does the Government intend to respond to the question in UNICEF's report Kids Missing Out, "why has such a low priority been placed on implementation of children's rights" in order to protect vulnerable children; if so, how?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Housing: What new developments in Christchurch and Auckland is the Government progressing to increase the supply of housing?