6 Nov 2014
Question Time for 6 November 2014
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for Economic Development: What reports has he received on job growth in the New Zealand economy?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he stand by his statement on the National Construction Pipeline report on residential construction that "in Auckland it equates to about 30,000 houses over the course of the three years"?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Is solar energy part of his plan to reach the "ambitious but achievable target of 90 percent of electricity generation from renewables by 2025"?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Conservation: Does she stand by all her statements?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister for Social Development: What impact has the Government's KickStart Breakfast programme had on improving the lives of New Zealand kids?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: When he says "I am ruling out New Zealand sending SAS or any troops into combat roles in Iraq", for how long can New Zealanders rely on him to stick to this guarantee?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What recent announcements has the Government made regarding financial markets?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "Should New Zealand military personnel be deployed in Iraq, they would be behind the wire and limited to training local forces in order to counter ISIL and legitimately protect innocent people"; if so, why?
- Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Minister for Pacific Peoples: Does he stand by his statement "that Pacific people are attaining success and achievement under this Government"?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Sport and Recreation: How does the Government plan to support the Cricket World Cup?
- RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister for Māori Development: Does he stand by his statement "I am also determined that we uphold the momentum and the priority of some key strategic statements established by my predecessors"?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister for Food Safety: What recent announcements have been made regarding the recommendations from the Government Inquiry into the Whey Protein Concentrate Incident?