17 Feb 2015
Question time for 17 February 2015
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in Hon Steven Joyce given his statement that SkyCity reducing the size of the convention centre by "around 10 percent would not cause the Crown too much concern"?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: What announcements has the Government recently made about Budget 2015?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: How many operating surpluses, if any, using the Total Crown OBEGAL measure, has the Government posted in its six years in office?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Are Cabinet ministers accountable to the public of New Zealand for their ministerial decisions?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Social Development: What is the Government doing to assist children as they head back to school?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: What is the projected change in percentage and absolute terms of Housing New Zealand's land holdings in both area (hectares) and dollar value over the next three years?
- MARAMA FOX to the Associate Minister of Health: What plans does the Government have to achieve smoke-free Aotearoa by 2025?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister for Courts: How successful has the Government's new Drivers Licence Stop Orders initiative been in collecting unpaid traffic fines during its first year?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Is the Government planning to ban zero-hour employment contracts; if not, why not?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Small Business: What reports has he received on the increased number of self-employed businesses in New Zealand?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister for the Environment: Does he intend to amend the Exclusive Economic Zone and Continental Shelf (Environmental Effects) Act 2012 in light of the Environmental Protection Authority rejecting both the ironsands and phosphate seabed mining applications?